Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A quick Chrsitmas question:

What's the best part about Christmas? Celebrating our Saviour's birth? Being with family? Getting presents (be honest)? Giving presents?
God is God everyday and not just on Christmas, gifts can break or go out of style, people pass and go in and out of favor. I stick with what is constant: food. I've always been partial to Grandma's lu-te-fisk, I mean honeybaked ham. With mashed potatoes, green bean cassarole, corn, jell-0 and salad. And some sparkling cider to wash it down. Then, only an hour or so after a huge meal, I'll make a ham sandwich with GG grandma's buns (did that come out right?). I can't wait.
I'm going to die a fat man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cute pic! I wish you guys were coming for a Kentucky Christmas!!!! Give the boys our love!
Kristy