Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Still . . . um, bald . . .

What do you get when you cross a dad? A bald kid. Kaed's really been acting up lately. Time-outs, spankings, no t.v. just haven't been working. So since he's pretty self-concious about his appearance, I shaved his head. Good idea huh?! He hates it. You should have heard him cry. He'll get over it though....

I'M JUST KIDDING!

Kaed really wanted me to shave his head so all of you just calm down. That would be pretty harsh to do that to a kid. But I wil say this - Leah isn't wild about it. Dash has more hair than Kaed now. No lie. I took my face shaver and did the sides of his head so there is nothing there. Which really brings out his skinniness. Here's where I would normally make my Holocaust survivor joke, but I think I've been insensitive enough for one post. He loves it though. And so do I. Eric thinks he looks older.


1 comment:

Me..... said...

He has hair like Uncle Joel now!!!!! I think you should shave your head too Andy!