Saturday, August 18, 2007

Think twice about having kids...

My camera has a feature on it that allows you to take half a picture of one thing and half of another. When used incorrectly, you can produce some pretty interesting pictures. For example, this is Dash and Leah. Creepy.




Here's Kaed and his dad John. Smurf-like.



Here's Eric and Amber's first born.


And their last-born (for a reason).
Nick and Tiffanie will produce a "very beautiful" boy, named Sabian.


And his twin brother, Randal (after his gramps), but his dancer-name will be "Galaxy".

So be careful everybody. The next post will be after Nick and Tiff's blessed union.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kool

Emily said...

Ok, the night after I saw this post I woke up in the middle of the night and thought I saw half Nevaeh-half Jesse laying beside me. Don't ever do this to me again.

Sharnessa said...

Ok, so the last one of Eric and Amber was HILARIOUS...in a scary/funny sort of way. But the two of Nick and Tiffanie had me laughing so hard I think I...well, nevermind. Anyway, what got me most was the twin brother-dancer, "Galaxy". OH my gosh...I haven't laughed that hard in while.

Barb Shelton (aka Schnarb Felton?) said...

Even though I'm three years behind, almost to the day (I should've waited till tomorrow so it'd be TO the day), I have to totally "amen" Sharn's comments about this half-n-half picture blog... especially: "Anyway, what got me most was the twin brother-dancer, "Galaxy". OH my gosh...I haven't laughed that hard in while." ... If Schmarlianne Felton were to come out here while I'm laughing, she would think I'm in PAIN!!! I'm laughing so hard at ALL of it!!! ... Andy, you are ONNNNNNNE very funny guy!!!!!!!!