Thursday, August 9, 2007

Two quick things:

One, two days ago, Leah was walking through the living room (where I was watching ESPN), stops mid-stride and goes, "Wait. Barry Bonds is black?" I couldn't even respond. The only other Barry's she knows are Manilow and the "guy on the BeeGees". Sorry fellas, she's taken.

The other is that Eric recently purchased a 96' Subaru Impreza, wagon. Maroon. Gray interior. Very similar to Nick's 95' Honda Accord, wagon, maroon, w/ gray interior. Which was similar to my old 93' Saturn, wagon, maroon, w/ gray interior that I sold 3 years ago to a guy named Chuck (who is not my stepson). Crazy huh? There are times, as an oldest brother, when you hope your younger siblings follow in your footsteps. I'm not convinced that owning a mid-90's maroon wagon w/ gray interior is one of those times. I will say this though, I did upgrade after the Saturn. I now own a 99' Toyota Tacoma.
Maroon. Gray interior.

2 comments:

kp said...

He only slightly followed in your footsteps. Subarus are vastly superior vehicles.

This is Peas, by the way...

Andy said...

Kristen, you can eat my shorts.