Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Odds/Ends

It's Nick's birthday yesterday. 29. I can't even begin to tell him what he has to look forward too..
At dinner, we let Kaed say the prayer for the meal. He wanted to do it a long time ago and it's stuck ever since. So the dinner prayer has gone somthing like this:

"Dear Jesus, I hope I have a good time. I hope I have a good day. I hope mommy has a good day. I hope Dash doesn't cry. I hope I have a good dinner. I hope I have enough ranch for my carrots. Um... I hope I can play the Wii StarWarsLegos when I'm done, um, . . . I hope I have a good time. Jesus-name-amen."

Every dinner. Every night. With little variance. Sometimes you can switch the wii or ranch comments with "i hope I have a good practice". Very hopeful child.

Dash has increased his vocabulary 100%. Along with "wuthat" (which I'm counting as 2 words) he says ball and dog. "Buh" and "daw". Still bald. His step-crawl thing is getting quicker but seems to be having a tough transition from carpet to smooth surfaces. it never fails that once he gets on a smooth surface (after being on carpet) he wipes out and his face hits the floor. We're working on it.

No comments: