Thursday, February 7, 2008

Stationary Target goes Mobile.

Yep. He crawled last night for the first time. We had FCA at mom and dad's, snow was falling, Dash was in a onesy and he started making a move for Buster and Murdok. He absolutely loves the dogs. I even think he's says "dog", mom too, but it's more like "Doh" (but not like Homer). I captured it on my cell phone and sent it to a few people (let me know if you want me to send it to you - I can't figure out how to email it to me so I could upload it here). He was loving it.
He kind of has his left knee on the ground at all times and steps with his right leg. Dad thinks he's in a sprinter's stance, but whatever he's doing it is working and looks funny.

1 comment:

Me..... said...

I got your message on my phone.. Very exciting!!!!!!! There is no stopping him now!!!