Monday, April 14, 2008

FORE!!!!!!!!

Forgive me guys, it's been 3 weeks since my last confession, I mean post. Here's a quick run-down on my spring break in Phoenix: It was good.
Moving along.
Ok, I'll give a little more detail, but I want to get to some pictures. The weather was 82-86 all week, we golfed some fantastic courses, saw the Sanchez fam, didn't see any snakes, my right hand got sunburned (left was wearing a glove), flew over the Grand Canyon (check that off the Bucket list), found about 20 golfballs at the nicest course I've ever played - WeKoPa (rich dudes don't like to hunt for their balls), and I golfed pretty good - for me. I'm about a Bogey golfer, which means I average about one dumb shot per hole. Not that the other shots on each hole are stellar, but usually one dumb one that makes the hole's difficulty much harder.
Now to golf pictures: (my flawless swing, a par 3 and par 4 at Johnson Ranch, a par 3 at Poston Butte, putting at Kokopelli, a par 5 at WeKoPa, and a suprise...)

It's probably for the best that Aunt Dorothy and Uncle Ron met later in life. Cousin "Rondor" would have had some issues.

No comments: