Friday, November 14, 2008

Thoughts for this week...

1. I have good friends. I mean really good friends.

2. I just read Tony Dungy's memior and it is awesome. Especially if you've ever coached or ever loved the NFL. I have the upmost respect for him. As a result, I'm re-reading it and then sharing it with my football coaching buddies as a sort of witness.

3. I'm convinced that any beverage that's advertised as "flavored water" and is "healthy" is a complete and utter scam. I think it's the beverage companies trying to screw with us. I'm sure of it. "Hey, lets water-down our current drinks, remove their color (or not), and disguise this crappy drink as a refreshing, healthy flavored water." I've been let down too many times. The only good water, is water.

4. Little Dashal is a funny kid. 5 minutes with him will always be memorable.

5. Kaed is really growing up.

6. I am content with 2 kids. So is Leah. If I had to guess, we're done having any more kids. But,

7. After having a losing season in football, I am still suprised at who seems to think that our coaches play people who have the "right last name" instead of the best players. Some parents/fans are delusional. I mean down-right Nurse Ratchet off the reservation.

8. High-5's are extremely underrated in every day settings.

9. Why is it that some people just know how to hug?

10. We haven't had television since the end of June and I think it's great whereas Leah is going crazy.

11. Here's a secret message for you, from me. You have to copy and paste it to a word document and redo the font into a non-intelligible font: Be sure to drink your Ovaltine! You'd really have to "get" me to think that it's funny. I hope you do.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Andy, your secret decoder message made me smile. I'm SO ready for Christmas Story! Miss you guys!

Me..... said...

all I have to say is..... I can't stand flavored water either.

Me..... said...

thanks for the secret message..... you crack me up.