Thursday, November 5, 2009

Reveal and Reciprocate

As the King Blogger of this site, I feel it important that you Blogees know whom you serve here. Some things you may not know about me:

1. I love a good Creme Soda, but I don't like soda pop in general - but I always have some at home.

2. Maybe it's not too suprising, but if it's got cheese in it (real or artificial), I'm probably going to eat it. Same for sausage too.

3. Crabbing is my new favorite past-time. I'm going next week.

4. Before I had decided to become a teacher, I wanted to work at a zoo or SeaWorld. No lie.

5. Dash hasn't responded well to the couple times I've spanked him, but if I tell him to go to his room he will - even if he's in mid-temper-tantrum. It's hilarious really, but I'm thankful.

6. In my life, I've had a bunch of different creatures for pets: fish, frogs, snakes, salemanders, dogs, cats, praying mantis and I've been close to getting a skink and a bird. I think it's a very boy-ish thing to do. I'll even grab creatures outside around the house just so I can show Kaed or Dash.

7. I've never bungie jumped, but I have jumped off bridges.

8. I've never been to Spain, but I kinda like the music.

9. I love that my 2 favorite shows from my childhood have been remade into movies - GIJoe and A-team.

10. I got told I look like Dane Cook again for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. I guess he's sort of funny (Employee of the Month cracked me up a bit) so I didn't take offense. So if you're keeping track at home, since I've been a teacher, I've been compared to Dane Cook, John Cusak, Johnny Depp (?) and Ray freaking Liotta (!). And one Latino student asked me if I was Latino. I said, "Of course."

The other day Dash was playing Halo on the xbox. Yes, he's actually playing it. Not very well, but he can move the guy around and shoot the gun near where the aliens are. Anyway, he was so locked into the game that he didn't get up to go to the bathroom so he peed his pants. When asked why, he said that he wanted to play. He'd rather pee himself than stop playing his game! Should I be concerned or proud? That, my friends, is dedication.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

this is the only time i will say this...i hope you come home with crabs...xoxo

Me..... said...

I think you kind of look like John Stamos.
you know, Uncle Jesse!?

:)

Anonymous said...

I just uploaded a picture of you and nick into a website that finds celebrity matches...
You: Jared Leto (67%)
Nick: Fiona Apple (75%)

No lie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Andy said...

Who is comment #3 and where can I find this website?!
I can handle looking like John Stamos if I can have Rebecca Romain too...

Andy said...

Ok, I just did 3 pics of Dash on that site and all three times he came up as a young Asian girl. Kaed's match was with Christina Ricci, and I matched with a young Michael Richards...this can't be right?!

Andy said...

I'm having way too much fun with this.