Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dash, Kaed and I ate at Stuffy's for breakfast the other day and they're having a contest for new kid's menu items. If they like your idea, they'll name it after you. I made 2 submissions: DashHash - scrambled eggs mixed with hashbrowns, topped with country gravy; The Kaedster - waffles and peanutbutter (tastes like a maple bar!) topped with fresh strawberries. We'll see... This was the quickest I've ever seen Dash fall asleep after doing some sort of activity. We'd woken up just about an hour and a half prior to the shower too. Amazing.
Up around the house there are many wild bunnies. Last weekend Kaed and I were walking in the field above my house and I saw a couple rabbits playing a very spirited game of what looked like "tag". I said, "Oh Kaed, look at those rabbits playing over there!" and sure enough, as soon as Kaed looked, the bigger rabbit mounted the smaller one and started going to town... Thanks nature.
School's out today and I've just completed my 10.3rd year. Crazy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

DashHash sounds delicious!!! I would order it, no question!

Kolby has Dr. Kenneth Wu.. I know of two there.. same Dr. as Dash?? Did you know I work right next door?? Anywho, sounds like your experience was much more pleasant than Jake & Kolby's.. Jake forgot to hold his arms tight & the marks looked hidious!! Still see them & they went on the 9th! It's so funny, those charts... whatever!

Love the pic's! We need to have you & the boy(s) over soon!!! Take care!

Me..... said...

oh my word what a cute pic of the two of them together!

Carlianne said...

The pic of Dash & Kaed is so adorable. Great pic. And the one of Dash asleep on the bathroom floor is... just... priceless. Suuuch cute boys. :-) Way to go on finishing up 10 years of teaching! You don't seem matur... er, I mean, old enough to have been teaching that long.