Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bu-sy!

Over the last 2weeks of work, I've been in class a total of 4 days! That's 40%. I had one day out for a math inservice, 2 sick days (Dash is ill), and 3 days for regional and state track meets. Now Leah is sick too. My head is spinning from all the stuff.

(*And I've probably had about 12 hot dogs in the last 5 days too, but that's another story*)

So I borrowed Guitar Hero from a buddy and I've been wailing on it lately. I can pretty much give my own 1-man show now . . . on medium. Hard is, well, hard. And when Eric came over and killed about 5 songs on "expert", that's when I decided that I was done trying to get good. I'm not and won't ever be. Stupid Eric.

We are breaking ground on our house this week!!!!!!!!!! Pray for it and for the sickness floating around in our home. Thanks guys.

6 comments:

Me..... said...

I would love to hear the 12 hot dogs in 5 days story!

Anonymous said...

Dude. Lisa and I rock out to Rock Band with me on Expert Guitar and her on Expert Bass. If we can handle it, you can handle it.

Which version of Guitar Hero is it?

~ 1st cousin once removed

Andy said...

Guitar Hero III. I am getting better. I slay on "medium", and "hard" is getting better. I played RockBand at Greg and Jill's last weekend and it was fun. I found it to be just a touch easier than GH3, but anything done on "expert" is worthy of "We're Not Worthy!" status.

Anonymous said...

Practice your hammer-ons and pull-offs. Use your index finger for both green and red unless there is a chord requiring both. Play the easier songs on Expert as you are mastering the harder Hard songs.

~ Those are my tips! Enjoy!

Andy said...

Thanks anoymous (John?), true words of wisdom.

Anonymous said...

No problem.