Tuesday, May 27, 2008

String of Pearls and a Little Brown Jug

So on one of the days I stayed home to tend to sicknesses, I got locked into "The Glenn Miller Story" portrayed by Jimmy Stewart on AMC. Part way through it I called my dad up just to see what he was up to and I told him what I was watching. He says, "Really? Sounds like a classic. Too bad he died in a plane crash huh? . . . " Thanks dad, I hadn't gotten to that part and no, I didn't know that. So that got me thinking of how dad could have ruined bigger movie endings in my life that would have been 10x more upsetting. Here's my list:
1. Vader is Luke's dad and Leia is his twin sister.
2. Rosebud is his sled.
3. The guy laying there the whole time is alive. (Saw)
4. Just read the bullitein board in the cop's office (Usual suspects)
5. Incrediboy is Syndrome
Those are just the ones I could think of in the 2 minutes I had. But a decent list. Let me know if you have some good suggestions. Oh, and I bought the best of Glen Miller.

Turns out, we're not breaking ground until next Thursday. Bummer.

And finally, the Dash showing off his aggressive behaviors in one 30 second clip: playfulness, dancing, clapping, head-butting, hitting and laughing.

2 comments:

Me..... said...

He was talking not only to Bruce Willis but about him when he said, "I see dead people."

Andy said...

Good one!