Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Banned at School!




Once again, this blog has been blocked at KHS so I won't be posting much until becomes available again, or I have access to a computer elsewhere.



Spring Break was last week and the weather was awful! Rain, wind, and even snow. I know this because I stood out in it for track practice all week. Dash, Kaed and I did manage to sneak down to the beach for a day though and have ourselves a little "manly" excursion. We hit good ole' Ft. Stevens. The boys really liked this place because of the old Army forts and cannons. There were many finger guns being fired. I hope to go camping there this summer with them. We also saw the Peter Iredale shipwreck. Dash only needed one look to surmise that "that ship is broken".

Easter was nice. Eggs were dyed, even tye-dyed. Much food, many family, much rejoicing. I even wore a tie to church - my formal Lutheran upbringing along with my Penecostal background gets hold of me sometimes and won't let go.

I've seen a lot of movies lately. 2012 - ehhh. The Brother's Bloom - good. Underworld III - dumb. Angels & Demons - excellent. Transformers II - loved it. Ice Age 3 - awesome. District 9 - odd, but ok. The Ugly Truth - raunchy/predictible/dumb. Couple's Retreat - love Vince Vaughn. Year One - a couple laughs, but dumb. Definitely, Maybe - loved it. Inglorious Bastards - loved it. Ninja Assassin - quite possibly the bloodiest movie I've ever seen, and liked. I Love You Beth Cooper - always root for the nerds. Knowing - liked it. State of Play - good, but had it figured out early. Four Christmas's - funny (Eric and I agree that when the baby barfs on Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn starts dry-heaving... that will be Nick in a few months -"I love you but you gotta go. [heave]I can't be around it! [cough] I'm gonna do it too!").

I have a girl in one of my classes who wears glasses without lenses. Anyone else find this weird?


Quick, name five songs dealing with Easter/resurrection: . . . . Above All - Michael W Smith, Watch the Lamb - Ray Boltz, He's Alive Again - Phil Driscoll, He's Alive - Don Francisco, I've Just Seen Jesus - Larnell Harris and Sandy Patty. You cannot make a better 5.

5 comments:

Eric Lemiere said...

Correction: Above All was written by Paul Baloche, and Michael W. Smith recorded his own version of it. Matters.

Unknown said...

Eric is expecting?!??!! YEAH!

Me..... said...

I would like your next blog to have a picture of you in your tie!

Cute pics of the boys.

Eric Lemiere said...

Somebody tell Jennifer that NICK and TIFFANY are expecting... not me. :)

My name is Amber. said...

eric. you spelled tiffanie's name wrong.