Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bored at work

Raise your hand if you think the last inch of a Tillamook Baby Loaf is a sufficient breakfast? With a glass of juice. (*raising hand*)

In high school, we're knee deep into the Age of the Ipod, which by in large, I'm ok with. But there is one trend that has me a little mixed up inside. It's when 2 guys share an ipod. One earbud apiece. The image I keep getting is when couples get 2 straws for one milkshake. I can't seem to separate them.

The Hilander Bowl and Family Fun Center is no longer, but a new bowling business has taken it's spot. It's called Splits. The resturant part of it is called Grinders. The backdoor bar is called The Tailgate. A student of mine, who has a horizontal lisp btw, made the comment, "It sounds like 3 pretty sweet strip joints."

Dash is going to his first birthday party on Saturday. It's for Colby Knudsen - who is about a month older. I don't know how he feels about it, but I'm pumped.

Spring break is next week and I'm not doing anything for it, yet anyway.

This blog is getting stale so I'm going to liven up this post with a fond recollection: In 3rd grade, Mrs. Soderman's class, Jason Roe and I brought a snake to class. I can't remember who caught it, either of us were capable, but we kept it in a big mayonaisse jar. Long story short, it escaped into the classroom when we were out at recess and Mrs. Soderman freaked! We got into big trouble - Sandlot style. Never did find that snake either. I hold to this explaination - Mrs. Soderman did end up finding it and tossed it out the window, never to be brought back again. Boys and their snakes...

3 comments:

Me..... said...

I love the pic of the boys.

Unknown said...

I too love the pic of the boys!

**The paragraph about the Hilander is awesome! I lol'd

Unknown said...

Andy - I am thoroughly enjoying reading your blog!! Loving it!! BTW, I know you adore cheese... and I don't blame you, but your love for cheese is causing you to spell my son's name wrong, lol!! =0) I told Jake we should name our next one Jack.. but then people would think we named our kids after cheese! We had even discussed Kolby Jack instead of Kolby Jasper.. to call him "KJ" haha! =0) I also lol'd at the Hilander paragraph! And I too couldn't believe there were girls playing on that team! Was sad Kolby had fallen asleep on the bleachers so we left before it was over..