Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More new words . . . that are actully words

So how does everybody like the new add-ons to the blog? I have added a picture up top (me golfing in AZ - pretty much perfect form...) and some Deep Thoughts on the side. I love a good Deep Thought.

Little Dash now says grandma and grandpa in respect to my folks (gama and yaya!). For some reason he says YAYA! loudly. It's probably because he's commanding my dad to do something - and my dad always complies. Always. We've also got him doing sign language. He does "more" and "please" and it's very cute.

Kaed is a ball boy for Kelso's JV football team this year. He LOVES it. He's good at it too. The house latest is: we have insulation, siding and sheetrock. Man that was quick. We picked out our light fixtures too. I hope we got good stuff because in the light store there was a tv with the Ryder Cup on. I was distracted. I did manage to select the ceiling fan - Leah hates it but I'm not hot about the entry-way chandalier she picked out. It's called "compromise" everybody. But the ceiling fan is cool. She doesn't like it because it "looks like an airplane propeller" and I like it because "IT LOOKS LIKE AN AIRPLANE PROPELLER". I'm sure it will be source of arguement for the next rest of our lives, much like the lamp/"major award" in A Christmas Story. Enjoy the vids. Especially the last one!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The irony of your title is great! Thanks for making me laugh. :)

Andy said...

Who are you?

kp said...

I think when Dash is old enough, I might have to trade my husband in for him. ADORABLE.

-peas