Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dead time.

On nights when I'm home by myself, I really need to find something productive to do. Last night, I watched I Love You Man, drank pomegranate juice, carved about 3 inches off my Tillamook Baby Loaf, and went to bed around midnight. I need a hobby or something. My xbox is sort of on the fritz too so scratch that.

I'm open to suggestion.

This morning, a student of mine brought me a rice-crispy treat, only it was made out of Fruity Pebbles. Dee-lish. Education has come a long ways since the days of bringing your teacher an apple.

7 comments:

Me..... said...

that sounds great!! (the fruity pebble thing)
You should start knitting hats and scarves for winter or Christmas gifts.
Or go visit my parents.
Or listen to Mark Driscoll ;)
Or call me.
Or take a trip ;)
to Kentucky.
puzzles are good.
shoot a gun.
get a facebook.

Me..... said...

that sounds great!! (the fruity pebble thing)
You should start knitting hats and scarves for winter or Christmas gifts.
Or go visit my parents.
Or listen to Mark Driscoll ;)
Or call me.
Or take a trip ;)
to Kentucky.
puzzles are good.
shoot a gun.
get a facebook.

Andy said...

were your comments so nice, you posted twice? Like the gun idea. like the trip idea. hate the facebook idea. i do call once and awhile! i can't listen to mark driscoll at home cuz no internet. and I probably won't knit b/c i can't mend straight (can you find the joke in there?)

Emily said...

Tennis? Drumming for a Vietnamese Disco Band? The possibilites are endless, Andy.

Andy said...

Uncle two houses over does have a tennis court... and I do love the drums...

Me..... said...

I love you both, dearly.....

Anonymous said...

You have lots of hobbies bro. Drumming, b-ball, golf, lifting weights with your brother Nick, getting prepped for your next triathalon, making your own rice crispy treats out of Fruity Pebbles, or calling your brother Nick.