Friday, January 29, 2010

D-Day


Dash and Kaed and I had a major wrestling match last night. In our undies. Like the Greeks used to (Greeks were actually nude...). Kaed would send Dash in to distract and take the initial onslaught from Daddy, then he'd pile on (nice strategy big brother). It's so fun that they're both old enough to do things like this. Boys being boys - I love it.

I picked up Dash from the nursery at church a week ago and he was wearing a diaper...and that's it on his legs. I guess when one of the workers took him potty he peed on his pants and undies on accident. Dash did not seem to mind.
Looked funny.

Speaking of looking fun, Kaed got 4 bottom teeth pulled at the dentist this week! He had some permanent teeth coming in but his baby teeth weren't loose yet. I think the tooth fairy granted him $20 for the mass oral evacuation. Holy cow... $20?!? I don't think I got twenty bucks for all my teeth combined! (but that was back when I had to walk up hills both ways to school. In the snow of course.)

Todays verse that helped: 2 Corinth. 4:18 "So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."

1 comment:

Me..... said...

Kaeden is a tough boy! He should have got $25 :)