Monday, September 13, 2010

FB = Pandora's Box

I went on a Men's retreat with some Shekinah guys this weekend down to Bend. We golfed. The highlight was shooting a 39 on the back at Black Butte's Big Meadow course. I love Black Butte. A good time was had by all.

I also, on a whim, signed up on Facebook. Now, I don't have internet at home so I will tell everybody right now that I'll be a horrible Fb'er. But I succombed... or succame... I folded to the pressure. I'm not even sure how it works. All I know is that I will be VERY selective about who my friends are. Very. I've heard horror stories . . .

My brother Eric (and Amber) got a dog this weekend. A blue/gray great Dane named Harvard, or Harvey for short.

1 comment:

Me..... said...

we are so glad you joined facebook. thanks for friending me and trust me, be choosy and if you don't want to deny someone, you can "hide" them so you never have to see their ridiculous crap. I have "hidden" several people :)