Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"Might I have a drink of your tasty beverage?" (what movie?)

I had my monthly visit to the grocery store yesterday and racked up a larger than usual bill. Thankfully I am a Safeway Club Card member and was able to save over $50! Anyway, I had a larger than usual bill but my cart didn't seem like it was overly packed. I didn't realize why until I got home....
I've always been a "drink junkie". I love juices and tasty flavored beverages. I'm a sucker for the drink aisle every time. And that doesn't include what I already have in my fridge and freezer. I don't even like soda that much! And what the heck is vanilla rice milk doing in there? (It sounded good at the time....)

Some women I find strangly attractive...




Mel B (Scary Spice)



Kat Von D






Chelsae Handler







Danielle from American Pickers




I am just as suprised as you are. I should note that this is not based on personality or character.
(Pulp Fiction)

3 comments:

Me..... said...

just for the record- rice milk is good.

and I texted you the other part of my comment already!
Thanks for a fun post :)

Emily said...

The movie is Pulp Fiction. I like when you do pop quizzes on your blog. "Pop quiz, hot shot...!"

Unknown said...

Your taste in women is as eclectic as your choice in beverage