Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hmmm...

  • So, when you're home alone, do you shut the bathroom door when you use it (#1,#2, shower/bath)?
  • Have you ever tried putting your pants on opposite leg first? Or tried putting your keys/wallet in the opposite pocket?
  • Why do I bend over when I brush my teeth?
  • Why do I find it abhorrently disgusting to share deoderant?
Lately I've been into trying to figure out why I do some of the things I do. It leads to larger questions like "why do I believe what I believe?" but I'm not looking too deeply here at this moment. Let's keep it light for now. Why do you do the voodoo that you do so well?

4 comments:

Eric Lemiere said...

When I'm home alone, I do NOT shut the door when go to the bathroom.
I haven't tried the pants thing, but I have put my belt on opposite way and it was a challenge, so I kept doing it until was (and currently am) ambibeltrous.
I always sit on something or lean on the counter when I brush.
I also find sharing deodorant gross... as well as sharing nail clippers.

Andy said...

Oh yuck. i hate nail clippers; everything from the sound to the shrapnel.
Good idea on the belt. I'll try it.
I know some people brush their teeth in the shower - i get it - there's something very fresh about stepping out of the shower knowing every part of you smells as good as it's gonna. Trouble is, I don't shower regularly. :)

Me..... said...

I never close the door... my kids come in when the door is shut and don't when the door is open. It is the only way I can go alone.

I HATE the sound of clippers too.
I walk around the house while brushing my teeth. Joel brushes his teeth in the shower.

I don't have the time to get into why I believe what I believe... but I believe it!

Anonymous said...

As far as sharing deodorant goes...would you rather them smell bad???